Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I haven't posted good pictures on here for a while, so here they are. They aren't too grand, but hey, I'm a novice with a little camera (but great none the less).
I want to make posters of some of my best photos, but the are $3 a piece, so which ones shouldn't I put on my wall? Your input is great, so please respond!













My mom loves this one, I don't



I didn't realize until I put it on here that the petals are rotting, oh well





Don't you love that this flower is the only one alive?

3 comments:

dippyrooroo said...

I think the daisy picture is my favorite. I love how great the focus is on that front flower, and the way the whole space is interesting and full of texture.

SRas said...

Laine - these are fantastic! I love the first sunset one and also the one of the dried up dandelion. What is the background on that one?

Laine said...

We were up at Spence's House and were going on a four wheeler ride and Dad picked me that dried up thorny thing. I'm not quite sure what it is. I took it against Spencer's Love seat.