Anna and I (okay, maybe just Anna) made these really yummy pretzels and cookies. The pretzels turned out more like criss-crossed biscuits, but they tasted good!

I was going to post the recipe, but I couldn't find it! Sorry!
However, I do have the recipe for the delicious No-Bake cookies we made.
Peanut Butter Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 TB cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup peanut butter (I prefer smooth)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal
- In large sauce pan mix sugars and cocoa. Mix in milk and butter. Continue stirring until it comes to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and blend in peanut butter until smooth and melted. Stir in oatmeal.*
- Drop onto wax paper for 10 or more minutes.


2 comments:
Yum! I think I'll make these with the kids today!
oh good! You will not regret it!
Post a Comment