Monday night Skyler and I slept out on the trampoline (another FIRST for Skyler). It was a very laid back day. We thought that Terri would be in sooner than she was, so we ended up waiting at the airport in the cell phone parking lot to wait for her. Skyler and I got dreadfully board, so we reclined the seat back as far as possible(which is flat). Our original plan was to take a nap. But then we started looking out of the back window to see, there were people other people staring at us. So, this is what we did:
We became secret agents. "Guns" and all. Skyler was Agent Walker and my name was yet to be determined.
Our suspects all had code names. The license plates are blurred for their safety. Featured above (left to right) WCG (pronounced: woosij), TRD (pronounced:turd), and no name. By the wsy, this was very hard to take while maintaining our safety.WCG kept on staring at us every now and again so would no name, but TRD was chatting on her phone the whole time.
That made us very very happy. But then we had a plan....We just got a call from Terri and she said she was off the plane. So Skyler and I hid on the back seat until we realized, she would she us when she loaded her luggage. This would be very difficult, maybe even painful, but we were willing to sacrifice it. We put up the seat, and squished down on the floor (which I didn't take a picture of because I didn't want to blow our cover) and hid down there. As you can see above, we were very hyper so it was a challenge to contain ourselves. When Terri sat down in the car, we would surprise her by taking a picture of her.
So, on the ground we hid. We waited and waited trying not to laugh and holding our breath so we would fit. Finally, Terri came. She opened up the trunk and Anna put her stuff in. She didn't see our feet. Phase one coplete. She comes around and sits down, still didn't see us. Phase two complete. Okay, now I just had to try and turn on the camera while sitting on it so she can't hear it. I carefully turn it on, not a peep. Phase three, complete. Now I reach up to ever so carefully take a picture. Now, because our camera is old and slow, this is what i got a picture of :
So, on the ground we hid. We waited and waited trying not to laugh and holding our breath so we would fit. Finally, Terri came. She opened up the trunk and Anna put her stuff in. She didn't see our feet. Phase one coplete. She comes around and sits down, still didn't see us. Phase two complete. Okay, now I just had to try and turn on the camera while sitting on it so she can't hear it. I carefully turn it on, not a peep. Phase three, complete. Now I reach up to ever so carefully take a picture. Now, because our camera is old and slow, this is what i got a picture of :
We had sour, sour, sour, sour, glare, sour, sour, sour and wait, what Skyler, did you see that? OUR FIRST SWEETHEART!Skyler and I started playing corners and I was really hyper, see for your self!











0 comments:
Post a Comment