Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lauren Day!

Well, considering it was Lauren's b-day, this post will mainly revolve around Lulu. She's a whopin' 2 years old! I know, basically ancient right? I was going to post a ton of pictures... but I have been loading and reloading them all day... and I am kind of tired of it... so just click on the Piacsa photo stream thingy on the side bar to look at all of the pictures.

Any ways, so Mom and I came up Friday and spent the night and then Ali, Anna, and Daddy came up on Friday evening for Lu's party.

On Friday, mom and Tara went to the fabric store to buy some stuff for making baby blankies. You can see in my pics the froggy one they were working on. While they were gone, I watched the little monsters. I wish I would have gotten pictures of the art projects the kids made, but the camera was in the car that Mom and Tara took. I helped Lauren make a cool dream catcher looking thing out of popsicle sticks. Griffin made a butterfly and scorpion skeleton. Kelsie made a butterfly that "actually flies!' (it would glide a little bit and then crash into the grond).
I was putting away all of the craft stuff afterwords and I thought the glue gun was cool.. and you get the picture. I ended up burning my neck.

That night we had a very yummy dinner consisting of grilled zucchini with melted mozzarella and Parmesan cheese with a yummy tomato sauce over top of it. SO GOOD!!

Next day was Lauren Day! The only guests were our family and Megan and Catie. We had a blast! Lauren is obsessed with letters, bubbles, and stars, so that is exactly what kind of party she had! She got a tutu, wand, life jacket, big thing of bubbles, a no spill bubble bucket, some letter work books, an alphabet book, a princes table, and I think that's it. Lauren and Catie were playing with the bubbles for sooo long, it was so cute! We ate pizza, had ice cream, and went home!

Thank you Sagens for the great weekend!

0 comments: